Marcel Sabitzer joins Manchester United

Marcel Sabitzer has formally signed Man United on loan from Bayern Munich until the end of the summer.

Injuries enforced the Red Devils to move on deadline day.

Christian Eriksen is out until at least the end of April and Scott McTominay will be unobtainable for the bottom of two weeks.

Donny van de Beek has also been ruled out for the summer, leaving Casemiro and Fred as the only accessible senior midfielders. The 28-year-old performs a grade-proven international with a wealth of occurrence.

United’s director of football John Murtough said:

 The convenience arose fastly, and we knew that he was someone with the capacity and character to make a crash.”

 We wish him every victory for the second half of the summer with United.”

While Sabitzer said: From the moment I heard about this convenience I knew it was right for me. I am an aggressive player; I want to win and help the club obtain its aims this summer. 

“I observe that I am at my apex as a competitor and that I can donate a lot of adventure and power to the team. I am thrilled to start with my new players and manager and to show my grades to Manchester United fans.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect chance for Chelsea to restart the season

Chelsea’s new owners serious about midfield rebuild

Italian journalist calls Victor Osimhen “a brilliant madman”