Chelsea’s rebuild happening faster than anyone imagined

Chelsea has not been messing around in the slightest this January transfer window, and the rate at that they have been doing this huge squad rebuild has surprised everyone, especially myself!

I’ve been absolutely amazed by how quickly Chelsea is rebuilding this squad, at least in terms of arrivals.

Outgoings will evidently desire to be worked on next as well as other exertion to keep on top of FFP, but it looks like the seniority of that will happen in the season now. But in terms of building a new super team, we are so close to having that now, and January has been perfectly mad for us.

The new owners and engagement team have been ruthless in getting top-grade new signings in the door, and I’ve been super influenced by this. As I have told from day one and will resume saying, I’d never be totally cherry until/unless we addressed the midfield, but it looks like we may or may not ultimately do that in these last two days of the window with a weighty onslaught for Enzo Fernandez from Benfica once again.

If we pull this off, it will be THE best transport window by any club in the archive of football, without any hesitation at all.

If we get Enzo done, our reconstruction will be close to realization. In the summer, we would only need to add me, a goalkeeper, another central midfielder, and potentially a true number 9. Then we’re done and set for years and can go to feasible engagement, buying to replace, and buying modish.

I’m adamant that this team could at least make a decent push for UCL places, especially considering the depth we would also still have and injured players returning. I’m not saying Enzo gets us into the UCL, but he certainly gives us a much better chance and I would not put a bet against this team turning it around in the second half of the summer.

I’m fuzzing about this renovation and perfect props to the owners for doing it at this speed, a rate of speed that I never assumed, and I don’t believe anyone else did either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect chance for Chelsea to restart the season

Chelsea’s new owners serious about midfield rebuild

Italian journalist calls Victor Osimhen “a brilliant madman”