Why Chelsea’s break can also push the reset button

One week today and we will be getting prepared for Chelsea to take on Bournemouth back in the Premier League! Club football is back!

I actually do have mixed emotions about club football being back. I’m 

thrilled about it in about half of my brain, the half that has loved Chelsea Football Club since the day I could kick a ball, the half that loves football more than life oneself, and the half that draws me back to 

observing every single minute of Chelsea playing football through rain, 

glow, good times, bad times, and even in the old second dissection, albeit very hazy memories of that.

My point is, I’ll continue watching Chelsea even if we got downgraded to the non-league and become just another local club trying to get into the competitive league. They’d still have my support. Chelsea is a lifestyle, and I’ll endure Chelsea until the day I die.

But the other half of my

intellect is filled with 

terror, dread, and unreliability. Of course, I can fully 

appreciate that we are in a transition period under new ownership, ownership that has big and 

progressive plans to get Chelsea back to the very top again. And I can

recognize that we will need elements of 

restraint this season at least as Graham Potter still finds his feet with a whole bunch of new players.

I’m also calm with the fact that my personal 

assumptions whilst watching Chelsea play have now lowered to a point where I see it to be much more pragmatic right now, and that should help my emotions too, at least a bit.

Chelsea loves to send us through the 

response, and we have grown used to the ups and downs. As a fan of any club, you need to secure

 that there will never be

instability. But with Chelsea soon to be back and fronting Bournemouth in the Premier League on December 27th, all these responses are coming

dashing back together. I’m excited but fearful.

I have some 

the reliance that this break would have done us all good and that we will start to fire more than we did before the break. And I am 

assertive that our new owners will have a good January transport window and get it to spot on, exceptionally with our newly added experts within the advertize department.

So I am conclusive overall, for now at least. That might exchange after 90 minutes on the 27th! But for now, I am going to just look onward to having our Chelsea back and look forward to showing Chelsea play football.

We’ve all had a reboot and I just hope that many of you, like me, have also reset your 

supposition for this season. certainly, we are Chelsea, and we 

command the best, we desire the best, and we need 

a sequel.

We truly do need results. But we have to look at the bigger picture here as well right now, and we, myself comprised, just need to try and show some form of patience as we

arrange the second half of the summer after Christmas.

Things are not rosy 

correct now, we know this. We need to be much better. The players, the board, the staff, and Graham Potter, will all know that they desire to be much better going into the rest of the season. So I will keep some

I believe here, for sure.

I’m excited about Chelsea being back. Please, Chelsea, do not crush that 

exhilaration in an instant next Tuesday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect chance for Chelsea to restart the season

Chelsea’s new owners serious about midfield rebuild

Italian journalist calls Victor Osimhen “a brilliant madman”