Expected Graham Potter setup vs Manchester City

With all that has been going on with Chelsea recently, now we have the easy task of playing against the Premier League champions twice in a 

line. Oh, dear!

The Blues mug second-placed Manchester City in the league, and oh my would Graham Potter want to avert this right now. The constraint is already on him after only winning one game in the last eight league matches, but facing Pep Guardiola’s grade City team, is far from needed.

The city only supervised a draw against Everton in their leisure time though, but before that, they had won every game in the league since October the 16th when they lost to Liverpool.

Chelsea will desire to solemnly have a look at their back line and the lack of steps. Because if we set up as we did against Bournemouth and Forest, City will destroy us on the counter and at pace.

I do wonder if Potter will twig with a back four or default to a back three, which might save our clear 

fragility more. Privately, I believe we need to be playing Denis Zakaria as a DM, and 

upright with the back four and complete it. But I’m not secure what Potter will do.

I mean, looking at this scares the abscond of me I can’t lie. I don’t want to see this at all, but I’m marveling if this is what he goes with. Mateo Kovacic is assuredly ready to begin again from the off, and I can’t see him drizzling anyone other than Zakaria for him. Trevoh Chalobah surely gets a go right back. Anyone is a better choice than Cesar Azpilicueta. But Kalidou Koulibaly scares me up against City Strikers right now.

I’m 

actually 

fascinated to see what, if any, odds Potter makes, and whether he changes the figure at all. I believe this will be a good trial of his 

consular capacity and what he can do here, and it will count on how he is looking at things.

Personally, I desire to see Lewis Hall and Omari Hutchinson began the game. nobody can tell me they would be any inferior to the

present lash.

Mad if we beat City, but it’s the sort of Chelsea thing to do, right? smooth hush, I’m going for a 3-1 victory to City, 

woefully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect chance for Chelsea to restart the season

Chelsea’s new owners serious about midfield rebuild

Italian journalist calls Victor Osimhen “a brilliant madman”